Friday, February 11, 2005

Sweet Reminder


Just something I want to take note of….

I am truly happy for what I have right now. My heart is filled with love and gratitude.. as I thank the good forces for being so so kind to me. I have met with constant challenges all my life and there were times where I had lost all faith in myself and believe that things could not have been worse… It was a hard time to be grateful for anything. Then, things got better and better… and begin to see light. The light appeared from the realization that life is full of ups and downs. I want to remind myself whether up or down, I will always be grateful for what I have because life is beautiful, no matter what I read or no matter what people may say.
I continue to empathize and sympathize with those who have to suffer under uncontrollable circumstances… but life is still beautiful and will always be.
I count my blessings everyday to have received abundance of immeasurable love from my family and good friends... and that is why I am capable of giving and reaching out to those in need of love without any expectation of receiving in return…to continue being the person that people can lean on and confide in...to continue reaching out first with love and trust...to continue being an energy giver.
The next time I am down and out, I must always remind myself that things will get better.. to make the best of things no matter what… no matter how hard it may be, because I refuse to be bitter in life or to generate any bitterness from around me, that I will continue to learn to let go. Life may be uncertain.. but what I’m definitely certain of within myself is that I have always have meant well for people.. whether favorable or unfavorable. I will never compromise the goodwill and faith that I have within me for anything…

1 Comments:

Blogger Songie said...

just thought of dropping by.not bad..1 entry in past month or so?lol!
*hugz*
sweet entry.

March 15, 2005 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home