Sunday, September 26, 2004

Of nothings and somethings..


This is only my second post, and already I’m trying to imagine how I’m going to actually keep up with posting something every alternate day, or two posts in a week for that matter. Then again, does it really matter?
I really think blogging could be a form of therapy. I love the idea that I can say the first thing that comes to my mind, the simplest and tiniest of things that made me happy and feel alive today and throwing questions that no one have answers to into the great void.
I’ve seen some great work of blogs and have been inspired by they’re writing and art. Although I would like to be able to inspire people one day as well… I’m no great writer, and don’t even come close to being a good one. I probably haven’t gone through enough with life yet to be able to share experiences, wise words and wisdom. I’m just contented with rambling about nothing at the moment.
Speaking of rambling, I was on the phone with a good friend the other day and we realise how we were basically talking about… nothing. "Nothing", meaning nothing really substantial or worth pondering on. I mean, people are always talking about something. But, we were just yacking about whatever we read in the papers that day, how her car was failing her, how my blister hurt…etc. But it felt really good that I was talking to a friend who I knew cared that I was her friend, which made all that rambling about nothing meant more to me than so many somethings.
Which is why I don’t give jack shit if what I’ve said here made sense, or rots in future posts for that matter. I’m sure I’ll be forgiven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog away.....i'm going to change my blog place too.i don't like the layout of mine.quite frustrating.been to blogspot before..think this is nicer.
i'm late for work.

September 27, 2004 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home